- Features & Specs
- More Info
This floor jack operates from a full range, with a nice lowered height of only 4", and takes your vehicle up to a maximum height of 19.5". It's truly for commercial use, and it meets all ANSI standards for quality and safety. Professional quality features include a Universal Joint instead of other, inferior technology. It will allow for precise and controlled lowering, so the car doesn't drop suddenly to the floor. The lower height of 4" means it will fit under most low profile automobiles.
Features & Specs
- Steel saddle (1-1/8" stud) is pinned to keep it in position
- Rubber saddle pad to protect car underside
- 2-3/4" swivel casters on frame rear for maneuverability
- High strength steel yoke
- Single piece 50-1/4" handle parks upright and is padded to protect from damaging car finish
- Front casters are extra wide for stability
- Safety valve to prevent overloading
- Flanged side plates for increased durability and stability
- Universal joint technology for precision control of release valve
- Durable powder coated finished frame for longevity
Front Overall Width
Rear Overall Width
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Automotive Floor Jack 350GT Reviews
Add your review