- Features & Specs
- More Info
AFF made this jack to be twice as fast as other automotive jacks out there. Yet, just because it's fast, doesn't mean it sacrifices power. It offers a very healthy 3.5 tons of lift capacity for those larger full size trucks, yet it still offers a relatively low saddle height of only 4" to reach under most typical sports cars and compact cars. This is truly a full service auto shop hydraulic jack. This model doesn't compromise quality or features either. And because it's so fast, it will increase your technician's productivity, and therefore increase revenue.
GM has chosen this floor jack for their proving grounds in Michigan. If the jack is good enough for GM, it should be good enough for your shop.
Features & Specs
- Lifting height from 4" up to 19.5"
- Pinned steel saddle (with a 1-1/8" stud) includes a rubber cushion to protect the vehicle undercarriage
- Swivel casters in the frame rear are 2.75" for mobility
- Single piece handle is 50.25" is padded to protect vehicle and stays upright
- Features a double pumping design to raise saddle fast without compromising rated capacity or durability
- Second volume pump assists in getting the saddle to load much quicker than most other single pump designs on the market today
Front Overall Width
Rear Overall Width
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Automotive Floor Jack Double Pumper 350SS Reviews
Add your review