- Features & Specs
- More Info
This is our most popular floor jack because it has a popular low profile saddle of only 2.75", yet is has a healthy lifting capacity of 2 tons. Most jacks with this low a profile are typically only rated at 1.5 tons. Plus, the frame remains at it's low profile more than half the length of the jack. What does this mean to you? Now, you'll be able to reach way under the low profile auto to get at those difficult to reach jacking spots. Finally, it is a true speed jack, able to reach full lifting height in half the time of a standard floor jack.
The 200T jack raises quickly from a lowered height of 2-3/4" up to 20" because of it's double pumping technology.• 550 ft/lbs of powerful, yet precise torque
• Steel hammered structure for durability and longevity.
• Hammer and anvil heavy duty custruction for ultimate rugged strength. Untilizing a titanium alloy.
• Reverse / Forward transition switch makes it a breeze to switch directions in an instant.
The AFF 200T Two Ton Low Profile Jack is the ultimate speed jack at a very reasonable price. It lifts the automobile quickly, using the innovative double pumper feature and gets you from a lowered height of 2-3/4" all the way up to 20 inched maximum height. This low profile jack is becoming one of our most popular floor jacks because it is built with AFF's well known quality and is perfect for today's increasingly common loweprofile, "tuner" cars.
GM has chosen this floor jack from ASEDeals for their proving grounds in Michigan. If the jack is good enough for GM, it should be good enough for your shop.
Features & Specs
- Supplied with double pump engineering to increase speed without compromising strength and durability.
- Universal joint engineering and precision fabricated release valve for a slower and more controlled lowering
- Steel saddle (1" stud) is pinned down to stay on so you won't lose it, and has a rubber pad to protect the vehicle underside.
- Tough powder coat frame is UV protected for greater protection and longevity.
- One-piece handle is foam covered and a handy 50 inches long for easy positioning, storage and pumping.
- Safety valve prevents overload
Front Overall Width
Rear Overall Width
AFF Automotive Floor Jack Low Profile 200T Reviews
Add your review