- Features & Specs
- More Info
- The extra light weight and portability makes this the ideal service jack for Service Vehicles
- 2 Stages and lifting capacities of 30 and 15 Ton make this a very versatile jack.
- The extra long removable handle and rugged rear wheels make for easy positioning in hard to reach places.
- Air assisted lowering speeds up ram retraction
- Comes with 2 extensions (75mm/3" + 45 mm/1.75") and saddle adapter
- Units are tested to -13F(-25C) and +113F(+45C) as well as off center loading to ensure a long life under the harshest conditions
- Low height makes this one of the lowest operating heavy jacks on the market.
- Ideally suited for drop axles and other low clearance jobs
Lift your vehicle easily and efficiently with a wide variety of air jacks and air/hydraulic jacks by American Forge & Foundry. Durable steel frames with forged steel components and chrome rams mean no cheap throw-away jacks. 1 year warranty and parts are always available. Don't worry, we've got your back.
American Forge & Foundry Inc. has made quite a name for themselves over the years. Formed in 1963, they have grown into a specialist in providing top quality auto shop equipment while maintaining very competitive prices. AFF has over 300 service centers throughout the nation and maintains a complete supply of replacement parts that ensure that your product is not just another throw-away like so many others.
Features & Specs
Capacity: 30 / 15 Tons
Ram Lift: 2.91" / 5.59"
Low Height: 5.92" / 5.92"
High Height: 8.82" / 11.5"
High Height w/Ext: 14.57" / 17.25"
Working Air Pressure: 116 to 145 psi
Ship Weight: 77 lbs.
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Axle Air Jack 545SD Reviews
Add your review