- Features & Specs
- More Info
Most typical engine lifts are only rated at 2000 lb. capacity. Not this one. It's rated at a whopping 6,000 pounds capacity. This product was made specifically for commercial truck and bus service. AFF takes the feedback they receive from mechanics and auto shop owners and puts it back into their products. The features that are most important to true professional technicians can be found on this heavy duty engine crane. This is why they are our most popular hoists. Boom can extend and retract to a wide range of 4 different length settings. Hydraulic cylinder comes with overload protection and seals won't leak after a few months. Hydraulic cylinder is rated at a hefty 12 tons, so any job is possible. Heavy gauge steel construction throughout with reinforced legs provide maximum durability to resist torque and twisting in extreme situations. Plus, you get the reliability that only AFF can offer. They make some of the finest automotive equipment on earth.
Lockheed Martin Space Systems out of Kings Bay GA purchased this model motor lift from us in 2014. If It's good enough for them, it should be good enough for your automotive garage.
Features & Specs
- Reinforced leg and boom for extra strength and durability
- 4 different boom locking settings: 3 T, 2 T, 1.5 T, 1 T
- Hydraulic ram rated at 12 Tons includes built in safety overload
- Oversized 4.25" swiveling casters in the rear and 6" front wheels are fixed for increased mobility
- Rear crane frame stands at 61.5" tall and 33" wide
- Distance between the front legs, retracted = 23", extended = 28.5"
- Shipping Weight: 359 lbs.
6000 lbs. 1st position
4000 lbs. 2nd position
3000 lbs. 3rd position
2000 lbs. 4th position
Max Boom Height
70" 1st position
74.5" 2nd position
80" 3rd position
82" 4th position
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Engine Hoist 3584 Reviews
Add your review