- Features & Specs
- More Info
These aren't your typical "economy" engine hoists. AFF Engine Cranes are designed and engineered for professional use, day on, day out. They are ideal for safe and quick enine mounting and dismounting for most automotive and light truck motors. They are packed with premium quality components that you don't find on most models out there. The 3582 was made to last. Whether working in a typical 1 bay mom and pop auto shop, or a commercial fleet service garage, this cherry picker is perfectly suited to get the job done. The boom has four separate locking position lengths. The base is wide and stable when you need it to be, yet can fold up to be conveniently stored out of the way when you're done. The hook is forged steel with safety latches and the legs have swiveling ball bearing casters that will roll smoothly across your shop floor. You won't find any messy, inferior welds. This beast is designed to provide you with maximum durability and strength.
- Designed for auto shops with limited floor space and to be completely portable
- A great piece of equipment for rental yards
- The legs can be quickly folded up and away and once the ram is retracted completely, takes up very little garage floor space
- 360º swiveling hook provides for extreme flexibility when positioning lifting chains while removing and installing engines
- Perfect for installing, removing, and manuevering automotive motors and truck engines, as well as transmissions and other vehicle components...
Features & Specs
- 360º hook adds greater flexibility
- Legs fold up and the ram completely retracts giving extremely small storage footprint
- Safety brake on casters to prevent movement when in locked position
- Wide base for excellent stability
- Telescopic boom provides 4 adjustments
- Boom extends from 40" to 63"
- 69" base length
- Fits into a 57"H x 12"w x 27"L space
4400 lbs. 1st position
3300 lbs. 2nd position
2200 lbs. 3rd position
1100 lbs. 4th position
Max Boom Height
80" 1st position
84" 2nd position
89" 3rd position
93" 4th position
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Foldable Engine Hoist 4000 lb Capacity 3582 Reviews
Add your review