- Features & Specs
- More Info
This model is a great choice for auto shops that want a rugged jack that has all the features of a premium model without the premium price. The quality starts with the manufacturer's name - American Forge & Foundry. They are one of the most recognizable names in garage equipment. We have been carrying their products for over 15 years and our customers rave about them. Premium features include it's fully adjustable saddle, which is universal, and can tilt forward, backward and side to side. The head has corner brackets, which spring loaded, so you can adjust it without using your hands. The jack can be raised with the convenient foot pedal, so your technician's hands are free to perform other tasks. It has a 1,000 lb. capacity, so it will handle most automotive and light truck transmissions, transfer cases and take a look at the optional fuel tank adapter for changing out fuel tanks quickly and easily.
- Universal saddle provides back, forward and side to side tilt
- Saddle is fully adjustable as well as universal, for a very versatile head unit.
- Spring loaded corner brackets on saddle for easy adjusting.
- Input air pressure required - 90-120 PSI, 7-7/8 cu. ft./min. air consumption
- Get the optional AFF model 3198 fuel tank adapter for quick and easy removal and change out of vehicle fuel tanks.
- Slow, smooth and steady rise. No jerks to potentially shift load and cause it to fall off.
- See 3190B for specifications
- Ship weight 218 lbs.
Features & Specs
- Capacity 100 lbs.
- Base Diameter 38" x 38"
- Head Length 9" - 20"
- Head Width 7" - 22"
- Right Tilt 12°
- Left Tilt 12°
- Rear Tilt 46°
- Forward Tilt 42°
- High Height 73.5"
- Low Height 38"
- Ram Stages 2
- Shipping Weight 214 Lbs.
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Air Transmission Jack 3192B Reviews
Add your review