- Features & Specs
- More Info
AFF 3190SS Air/Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
This jack provides service technicians with an easy and effortless air-operated first stage. The second stage is used for precise transmission or transfer adjustments during installation. Manufactured and constructed with a heavy-duty tubular steel base that affords a wide stance for added stability. The heavy-duty casters provide ease of maneuverability on rough floors. The 3190SS has a 1/2 ton capacity.
AFF transmission jacks for automotive and light truck use. Super heavy duty transmission jack models are also available in full rise as well as low profile applications. Don't settle for one of those cheap, inferior, no-name brands. Get one that was made to last and is rebuild-able. by a reputable manufacturer.
This item ship by freight truck.
Features & Specs
- Extendable height from 34" to 72-3/4"
- Four fast-ratcheting head brackets to easily secure to transmission pan flanges.
- Large crank handles for precise head adjustments
- Strong nylon safety strap for secure load anchoring
- Solid (41" x 41") stance with heavy-duty, wide 4" swivel casters for easier, more efficient under-hoist positioning
- Head width and length adjust from 8 1/2" to 19 1/2"
- Ram Stages: 1
- Low Height: 45”
- High Height: 71”
- Front Tilt: 30"
- Rear Tilt: 15"
- Side Tilt: NA
- Head Width: 8"-14"
- Head Length: 14"
- Length: 14”
- Width: 23" X 23"
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs.
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
AFF Transmission Jack Air | Hydraulic 3190SS Reviews
Add your review