- Features & Specs
- More Info
The 16" Auto Dolly was designed for vehicles with wider-than-normal "fat tires" and slicks. Some people get them in sets of four, and others get a pair for the back and a 12" pair for the front. Dragsters might even choose a pair of 8" for the front.
Like all of our casters for The Auto Dolly, the Heavy Duty caster contains a mar-resistant polyolefin wheel that also features a crown profile. The crown profile wheel means less rolling resistance in contact with the ground. The wheel profile also helps to pinch small debris out of the path, rather than coming to a screeching halt.
The Auto Dolly products and Specialty Tools are made right here in the USA. That means that we can make our products from the rugged materials necessary, without worrying about how much it will cost to move those materials across an ocean. This allows us to deliver a far more durable product and get it into your hands faster.
Features & Specs
- Extra wide for your wide profile tires and slicks.
- Allows moving a vehicle in ANY direction, even sideways.
- 1/4" Steel
- 2500 lb capacity (single dolly), 5000 lb capacity (pair), 10,000 lb capacity (set of 4)
- Heavy Duty Caster features a larger diameter, easier-rolling wheel
- Mar-resistant polyolefin wheels save your floor finish.
- Facilitates shop order and easier, more complete floor cleaning.
- Free up precious floor space in your shop or garage
- Powder Coat finish
Auto Dolly 16" Heavy Duty Reviews
Add your review