- Features & Specs
- More Info
The perfect Auto Dolly for your wide profile "fat tires" and slicks. Some people get a set of four. Others get a pair for the back tires of their American muscle car, race car, or European exotic, while getting a standard pair for the front. Many dragster owners will get a pair of 16" for the back and a pair of 8" for the front.
Like all of our casters for The Auto Dolly, the standard caster contains a mar-resistant polyolefin wheel that also features a crown profile. The crown profile wheel means less rolling resistance in contact with the ground. The wheel profile also helps to pinch small debris out of the path, rather than coming to a screeching halt.
The Auto Dolly products and Specialty Tools are made right here in the USA. That means that we can make our products from the rugged materials necessary, without worrying about how much it will cost to move those materials across an ocean. This allows us to deliver a far more durable product and get it into your hands faster.
Features & Specs
- Designed especially to fit your wide profile tires and slicks
- Allows moving a vehicle in ANY direction, even sideways.
- 1/4" Steel
- 1500 lb capacity (single dolly), 3000 lb capacity (pair), 6000 lb capacity (set of 4)
- Mar-resistant polyolefin wheels save your floor finish.
- Facilitates shop order and easier, more complete floor cleaning.
- Free up precious floor space in your shop or garage
- Powder Coat finish
Auto Dolly 16" Standard Reviews
Add your review