- Features & Specs
- More Info
The 8" wide Auto Dolly was designed especially for the earlier narrow tires and wheel of vintage and collectible cars and trucks. Naturally, a narrower tire will fit on a 12" or a 16" wide Auto Dolly, but the 8" Auto Dolly looks better and costs less to manufacture and ship, resulting in a savings over our bigger models.
The 8" Auto Dolly Heavy Duty features the same casters as our other Heavy Duty Auto Dolly sets and retains the same higher weight capacity (2500 lbs per dolly; 5000 lbs. per pair; 10,000 lbs per set of four). As you can see below, the Heavy Duty casters are larger in diameter and feature ball bearing axles, meaning less rolling resistance to getting it started. Also available as a Auto Dolly 8" Standard!
The Auto Dolly products and Specialty Tools are made right here in the USA. That means that we can make our products from the rugged materials necessary, without worrying about how much it will cost to move those materials across an ocean. This allows us to deliver a far more durable product and get it into your hands faster.
Features & Specs
- Allows one person to move a vehicle in any direction (even sideways). Two people are recommended, for the extra set of eyes.
- Weight capacity: 2500 lbs per Dolly (5000 lbs. pair; 10,000 lbs. set of four)
- Specially made for early vintage tire & wheel widths.
- Also available in a lower weight capacity, Standard caster version.
- Facilitates shop order and easier, more complete floor cleaning.
- Durable welded steel construction
- Free up precious floor space in your shop or garage
- Powder coat finish
Auto Dolly 8" Heavy Duty Reviews
Add your review