- Features & Specs
- More Info
BendPak XPR-9 Two Post Auto Lift
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post Car Lift is designed to provide pros and hobbyists alike with a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-9 in particular has an incredibly rapid lifting speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the short-style XPR-9 automobile lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
This two-post model has the capacity to effortlessly lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet it still provides specific capabilities for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-9 car lift is a rugged, open-top model lift with a 9,000-lb. maximum capacity. And when it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends. Some other BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized 5” cable sheaves. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak’s continuing commitment to producing lifts of highest quality, safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series car lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak’s tradition durable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are judged by.
Whatever your specific automotive project requirements are, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post Car Lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series is designed around an abundant roster of options and accessories that allow you to fully tailor your auto lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series Car Lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and lift operation life expectancy because your BendPak XPR-9 is built to be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety—not now, not ever. That’s why when you get a BendPak car lift; you get more than just a great lift. You get peace of mind. That’s the benefit of owning a BendPak.
Every XPR-9 two-post car lift comes with:
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different wheel base vehicles. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM recommended pick-up points and wide and / or narrow wheelbase configurations.
Single-piece columns We specifically manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Wide or narrow selection Wide or narrow car lift configurations are available, allowing you to maximize your floor space.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads Squeeze under even the lowest compact and sport vehicles.
Included truck and van adapters Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-Series lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Automatic arm restraints Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
Taller lift carriages Take a close look at our lift carriages (the lifting assembly that the arms are attached to) and then take a look at the competition. You'll notice our 53" tall carriages are considerably taller than most, which minimizes the stress placed on the load bearings and columns.
Maintenance-free load bearings Rather than using roller bearings that need to be constantly lubricated, every XPR-Series lift carriage uses high-tech UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings that never need lubrication and are designed to last the entire life of the lift.
Dual direct-drive technology By utilizing two, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High-volume, low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
Single-point safety release The single point safety release and "dead man" style operation controls makes every one of our XPR-Series lifts easy to operate and safe to use.On the level Our dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders Integrated into every XPR-Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
High-speed hydraulics Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for enhanced productivity.
Durable powder-coat finish All XPR-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed.
Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Detailed instructions Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASE for a complete list of BendPak Lifts that are ALI Certified.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features BendPak XPR-9 Two Post Auto Lift
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Adjust able wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6-feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Truck and van adapters standard
- Lifting capacity*:9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall height: 113" / 2,870 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,225 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/5" / 3,555 mm
- Floor pan height: 1-1/4" / 32 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105" / 3,208 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118" / 3,538 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 864 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 76" / 1,930 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 82" / 2,083 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (NARROW): 93" / 2,362 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (WIDE): 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
More Info -
Click Here For Owner's Manual
BendPak 2-Post Auto Lift Dual Width 9,000 Lb. Capacity XPR-9 Reviews
Add your review