- Features & Specs
- More Info
Standard Dimension Boat & Trailer Lift by BendPak
Boat and utility trailers typically are just too wide to fit on a standard auto lift. So until now, boat owners had no alternative. Bend-Pak is always in front with innovation and quality.BendPak manufactures some of the most technically advanced automobile lifts in the industry.
Don't trust your precious boat to the unpredictability of the water, dry dock or yard storage. Salt water corrosion, barnacles, rust damage, rub marks, coating blemishes, rot and irreversible harm caused by cold weather to your engine and interior—you leave yourself open to all of these catastrophes when you leave your boat docked for extended periods of time.
BendPak's got a far better storage solution. Get it out of the water and up in the air with one of our beefy HD-7500BL boat lifts! We offer customized boat lifts in a wide array of weight capacities to meet every boat lifting need. Whether you're the proud owner of a sailboat, yacht, speedboat or passenger boat, there's a BendPak boat lift just for you. And because BendPak boat lifts feature adjustable runways that accommodate cars and trucks as well, the HD-7500BL can double as DIY service lifts and storage for ground vehicles as well.
Each BendPak boat lift is crafted to the same strict specifications as our high-quality automotive lifts, so you know that your boat is safer than ever. Top-of-the-line materials, industrial design, best-in-class engineering and convenient features that you won't find anywhere else are all hallmarks of our new BendPak boat storage systems.
Using a premier BendPak boat storage lift is also a great way to shield yourself from monthly boat storage fees. The larger the boat, the bigger the bill—but there's no more cost-effective way to keep your boat safe than storing it in your own garage. Boat storage business owners can also benefit from BendPak boat lifts. You understand better than anyone what a difference increased storage capacity can mean for your bottom line. Offering your customers the safest, tailor-made boat storage lifting solution available today is one of the best investments you'll ever make.
Remember: dry docking is the only way to ensure that your boat is safe from water-related damage. Even on an in-water lift, choppy waters, flooding and high-tide can make an unexpected mess of your beautiful boat. Don't take chances—make sure your boat is high and dry on a BendPak boat storage lift.
Why Should you buy a Bend Pak garage lift?
Safety is a priority - Ten position pneumatic automatic safety locks up and down each column ensure your peace of mind. Added to that is a secondary slack cable locking system that will engage in the event off cable failure. Only true commercial quality lifts have dual safeties like this. Does that other lift you're looking at have dual safeties? Odds are, it doesn't. It also has an air solenoid safety release mechanism. Much more reliable than the typical mechanical safety release found on most lifts. Air compressor is required for safety lock operation. Plus, these lifts are ALI Certified. If the other lift you're looking at isn't, then you need to keep looking.
Superior Lifting Systems - Superior lifting system features FOUR high tensile strength (rated at 14,500 lbs. each) cables that are used on model HD garage lifts. All rollers are made of hardened steel and utilize self-lubricating bearings. Bend-Pak's four post lifts also use a futuristic UHMW ultra-high molecular weight polyethyline load bearings. They never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.5 Year Limited Warranty - Bend Pak guarantees your safety and satisfaction by offering a warranty few others will meet - (5 years on structure, 2 year on electric/hydraulic, 1 year on-site service) - call for details.Durable Finish - Runways are non-skid, to not only give your vehicle traction, but anyone standing on it as well.Heavy Duty Hydraulic Cylinder - Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, made to withstand heavy use. Hidden away under the runways for maximum performance and reliability.Extra Strong Wide Runways - wide, and formed with strong 3/16 steel. Made to stand up to unnatural abuse. Accommodates a variety of vehicle widths. Plus, wide design allows for added clearance.Optional Caster Kit - Allows you to move lift to any part of your shop - with or without your car on the lift!Surface Mounted Design - Avoids environmental issues.Easy Installation - No excavation required. All necessary hardware is included.Large Baseplates - baseplates provide solid stabilityElectric/Hydraulic Power Unit - Has a self contained maintenance-free electric/hydraulic power system that incorporates a fully regulated pressure relief system. All controls are easily within reach.Front Wheel Stops - Standard, can be replaced with additional drive-up ramps for drive-through capability.Extra Long Approach Ramps - Over 30”. Helps when attempting to drive extra low profile vehicles onto lift. They're detachable as well. These guys thought of everything!ISO-9001 compliant manufacturing facilities - Means state of the art manufacturing processes and no shortcuts.Top Quality - Only the finest quality components go into each Bend-pak freestanding garage lift. Starting at the beginning with high quality ASTM steel and ending with superior welds, bringing you a truly unequalled product. This lift is basically a scaled-down version of Bend-Pak's 14,000 lb. commercial garage lifts. It's chocked full of all the features that make it a truly professional series lift!
Dependable design 4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. Plus, all pulleys are double diameter. This significantly extends the life of your cables. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions The HD lift is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 880% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system We incorporate the best maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and years of trouble free use, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach. One unique feature you'll find on the BendPak 4 post lifts is that the power unit is located to run in-line with the lift, not on the outside of the column. This means it wont take up as much floor space. Very important in a tight garage.
Large base plates 10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation, and allows the lift to be free-standing if you desire.
Single hydraulic cylinder Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture. The most common issue with most lifts on the market today is hydraulic leaks. This is where you'll see other lift manufacturers take shortcuts. BendPak hydraulic cylinders are superior in so many ways that you should expect years of trouble free service.
Durable powder-coat finish All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes. Most Lift manufacturer's powder coating processes aren't nearly as meticulous.
Integrated design Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Automatic safety locks Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure. Air compressor required to disengage the safeties.
Color Options - The standard BendPak color is blue. BendPak offers Red or black at an additional cost. Custom colors available for an additiona fee as well.These HD-Series garage lift models were designed and built for car aficionados who appreciate quality and value. Not just quality design but quality workmanship throughout, and not value as in cheap but value as getting a lot more bang for your buck. Sure, Bend-Pak could have made them cheaper, but then they'd be like all those non-certified 'hobby' lifts on the market. Please don't make the mistake of calling these lifts 'hobby' lifts. Bend-Pak's engineers would get offended. These 'full-blown' lift models come packed with features that until now were found only on commercial-grade designs. Better yet, they're built and backed by a company with over 45 years in the business. We're proud to have these lifts in our lineup because they have on thing in common with our great reputation. Both carry a lot of weight.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Conact ASEdeals for a complete list.
FEATURES Bend Pak HD-7500BL Lift
- 7,500-pound lifting capacity
- Two different lifting heights to choose from
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Both models feature heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity jack available (RJ-45)
- Two different ramp lengths to choose
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Over-sized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifting capacity*:7,500 lbs. / 3,402 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 3,750 lbs. / 1,701 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 3,750 lbs. / 1,701 kg
- Overall width: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,418 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,087mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,232 mm
- Runway min height: 5" / 125 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 75" / 1,905 mm
- Width between posts: 122" / 3,099 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 482 mm
- Width between runways (narrow setting): 49-1/2" / 1,257 mm
- Width between runways (wide setting): 69-1/2" / 1,765
- Runway centerline (narrow setting): 68-1/2" / 1,740 mm
- Runway centerline (wide setting): 88-1/2" / 2,248 mm
- Outside edge of runways (narrow setting): 87-1/2" / 2,222 mm
- Outside edge of runways (wide setting): 107-1/2" / 2,730
- Drive-thru clearance: 108-1/2" / 2,756 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
More Info -
View Our Customer 4-Post Lift Pictures &Testimonials Below -
"Hi ASE, Hey, I just want to let you know how pleased I am with the BendPak Lift HD-7500BL that I purchased through ASE on April 1, 2011. The kit came to my house on time. A friend and myself assembled it without any problems in just 6 hours. It performed flawlessly from the start, and overall, I am delighted with the quality of the lift. Thank you for your personal assistance, Brian! You were very pleasant to work with over the phone. I appreciate that greatly! Thanks again",
"Here is the long awaited hoist picture. It should make you proud! I love the product and have recommended your company and product to several people. This is the 4th car lift I purchased from you and works out perfect as well. Have a great day!"
Rick E. Start
President Richwood Industries Inc.
Grand Rapids, MIThe BEND PAK Lifts - As seen on TV!American Hot RodMonster GarageFast N LoudWest Coat CustomsJay Leno's Garage
BendPak Boat Storage Garage Lift HD-7500BL Reviews
Add your review