- Features & Specs
- More Info
DescriptionRoll it. Move it. Store it. Bring it to any part of your shop. This totally portable car lift is the perfect answer for those looking for a lift that can perform all the important functions you want from a low rise lift, yet still allows you to roll it away when not needed.
When you need to add versatility and productivity to your shop or garage, your first stop should always be a BendPak. Simple, safe and rugged; this rubber-topped low rise lift can handle a mighty 6,000-lb. load without hogging your precious floorspace and can happily fit into narrower bays. The LR-60P is the ideal solution for quick service on today's passenger cars and light trucks. With wide rubber pads, wheel service and auto-body repair can now be performed on a surprisingly large variety of vehicles. And when you're done, just wheel it over to the next bay. All in all, the LR-60P is perfect for servicing cars and light trucks. For even more adaptable versatility, the included solid rubber lift blocks can be positioned in a variety of pick-up points on unibody and frame-contact undercarriages. Just make sure that you compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height, with the specification tables below before you buy.
Always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. You aren't going to find comparable quality or value anywhere else—BendPak always bests the rest.Are tire rotations really that profitable? You Do The Math!
4 cars a day x $12.95 = $51.80
$51.80 x 312 days a year = $16,161.60
Recover your investment in as little as 85 days!
Love the compact lifting of the LR-60P, but would prefer a non-portable version? Check out the LR-60. Every LR-60P comes with:
Low-profile design A low 4" collapsed height accommodates most vehicles.
Single-point safety release The single-point safety release and dead-man style operation controls make the LR-60 lift easy to operate and safe to use.
Dropped crossbar A specially formed crossbar is dropped in the center providing added clearance for vehicle drive-over clearance.
Rugged steel channel frame If you're going to do heavy lifting, you need a solid base.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder Integrated into the single hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Durable powder-coat finish All low-rise lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Solid rubber lift blocks Others charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every LR-60 lift.
Detailed instructions Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.These car lifts are perfect for those times when you want to utilize a small amount of shop floor space or when you want a versatile, yet inexpensive low rise lift. Great for the home / hobbyist as well.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASE Deals for complete listings.
Features & Specs
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Tow handle makes it easy to move lift from bay to bay
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Multi-position safety locks
- Rubber lifting blocks included
- Dropped cross bar for added clearance
- Heavy-duty steel channel frame
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Max capacity front axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max capacity rear axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max lifting height without blocks: 26" / 660 mm
- Max lifting height with 1-1/2" blocks: 27-1/2" / 698-1/2 mm
- Max lifting height with optional 3" blocks: 29" / 737 mm
- Overall pad length: 53" / 1,346
- Overall width: 70-1/2" / 1,791 mm
- Overall length: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Lowered height: 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Lift pad dimension: 18" x 52" / 457 mm x 2,591 mm
- Motor: 110 - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 814 lbs. / 370 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 82" x 70" x 20" / 2,083 mm x 1,778 mm x 508 mm
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings.
Customer Pictures & Testimonials -
"First and foremost, we did receive and pickup our shipment on Friday morning. Thank you to you and everyone else who helped make sure that happened.I've attached a photo that show the ramps we designed and built so that we can drive right up onto the lifts, (because the vehicle is low profile). It really works great, thought you might be interested. They will look even better when painted to match the floor and have some truck-bed liner applied as parked tire pads.Regards".
- Eric Stratton
“Here's a few pictures of the lift in action. It's exactly what I wanted and needed. Thanks for your help with the order and with shipping”.
Robert Ned Jackson
Reading, PA"The engineering is top notch. The lift is fabulous. It gives me all the features I need, and it will handle nearly any vehicle. It's really well built and will pay for itself in no time"
- William Rosenbaum
Hammond, IN"My LR-60P lift is great. Works super, and what a time saver. I'm telling all my friends to buy one. Thanks".
- Nelson Hewitt
BendPak Portable Car Lift LR-60P Reviews
Add your review