- Features & Specs
- More Info
BendPak’s 6,000‐pound capacity MDS‐6K models are open‐center mid‐rise auto‐ maintenance lifts for servicing passenger cars, SUV’s and light trucks. The exclusive open‐center design of the MDS‐6K not only allows full unobstructed access to the underside of the car, but is also clear of frame cross members on the floor that are typical with other mid‐rise lifts. This fully open‐center design, both top and bottom, makes the MDS‐6K a clear leader in convenience and work productivity. If you’re looking to flush mount your lift in the floor for a smooth sub‐surface installation, be sure to choose the model MDS‐6KF
The MDS-6K features wide lifting platforms combined with durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks. Simply drive the vehicle over the lowered scissor ramps and position the soft and durable rubber blocks under the vehicle lifting points for fast and easy vehicle positioning and set‐up. The user‐friendly power console features simple operator controls like up, down, and safety lock buttons. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/240V power unit makes the MDS‐6K the perfect lift that fits any shop or home garage.
Scissor lifts by Bend Pack. we offer several different options for both commercial and personal use. The mid rise, portable scissor lift would be the most popular by far, as well as the most affordable. While the full rise model offers the most capabilities, and complete access to the car undercarriage. We even offer a full rise scissor alignment rack that is truly state of the art and so advanced that it must be seen be fully appreciated.
NOTE: The lift platform and contact blocks allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick‐up points on most vehicles. Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specifications shown before you purchase
BendPak is becoming more and more synonymous with car lifts. When you think BendPak, many of us automatically think lifts and not just any lifts but some of the best manufactured lifts in the industry. Start shopping now. You won’t be disappointed because we carry a wide selection of Bendpak lifts catering to the needs of body shops, dealerships and small, medium and large-sized garages. Not only do we carry the popular 2 and 4 post BendPak lifts, but their ultra-convenient parking lifts, alignment lifts and scissor lifts as well. We also carry specially designed Bend Pak lifts that enable the task at hand to be done more easily and professionally, as is the case with the use of low rise lifts, pit-style lifts, portable car and boat lifts—plus turf lifts.
Features & Specs
• Each lift platform features four solid steel-scissor frame support bars making it the strongest mid-rise lift in its class
• Dual master hydraulic cylinder combined with dual equalizing cylinders provides a safe and level 6,000 pound lifting capacity.
• Solid‐steel safety lock bars engage automatically during ascent.
• Convenient stainless‐steel pneumatic cylinders simultaneously release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button. (NOTE: Requires min. 50 PSI, 10‐CFM air source at time of installation.)
• A push‐button safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles.
• Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas.
• Drive‐over ramps fold down during ascent and feature non‐marring wheels to protect garage floors.
• Comes standard with four durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks providing fast vehicle set‐up.
• Non‐skid approach ramps help to prevent slipping during approach and vehicle positioning.
• Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
• Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish.
• Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
Lifting capacity:6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
Lifting height less lift blocks: 44" / 1,119 mm
Lifting height with lift blocks: 45.5" / 1158 mm
Lifting time: 35 sec
Motor: 110 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz / 1 Ph*
Overall Width: 18.5" / 470 mm
Overall Length: 79.5"
* Motor is dual voltage. Will be shipped wired low voltage. If 208/230-volt operation is required, the motor will have to be re-wired according to the wiring diagram found on the motor data plate. Special voltages available upon request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
BendPak Mid-Rise Car Lift MDS-6K Reviews
Add your review