- Features & Specs
- More Info
DescriptionGo ahead and just stand there! With the Bend Pak full rise scissors lifts you can be sure that your technicians will be more comfortable and much more productive. Not only that, many low profile vehicles are not a problem with the SP-7X. And with it's open center design, they will have full service capability.Whether you're refinishing a car, servicing brakes, rotating tires or performing general service work, these auto lifts will increase your shop's efficiency, and help make your job easier by offering a maximum lifting height of over 69". It's as simple as a push of a button. It's just plain good common sense that the quicker your work is done, the more jobs you can do.- And of course, the more money you can make. Also, the more shop space being utilized equals more profits as well.These lifts take up a minimum of floor space allowing more of your shop to be used. - It's just smart!
When you need to add versatility and productivity to your shop or garage, your first stop should always be BendPak. The SP-7X is the mighty 7,000-lb., full-rise scissor lift that won't hog your precious floorspace and fits nicely into narrower bays. A frame engaging lift, it easily accommodates most passenger vehicles and light trucks and comes replete with pneumatic safety locks, rubber lifting blocks and an open center for full under-car accessibility. Always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. You aren't going find comparable quality or value anywhere else—BendPak always bests the rest.
Electric / hydraulic power system We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Dual-cylinder design Each scissor lift is equipped with 2 hydraulic cylinders for maximum performance, reliability and precise leveling. The dual-cylinder design maintains constant level and safety using cross flow hydraulic technology, pressure flow control and integrated velocity fuses. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-designed high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Large base frame Heavy boxed-steel formed base frame provides solid stability.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASE for complete listings.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features & Specs
FEATURES BendPak SP-7X Scissor Lift
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Pneumatic safety locks
- Equalization torsion bar
- Hardened pivot pins with "Zirk" fittings
- Open-center design
- Ergonomic controls
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic design provides extra power
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Max lifting height: 68" / 1,727 mm
- Overall length: 163-1/2" / 4,153 mm
- Overall width: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Lift platform: 21-1/2" x 63" / 47 mm x 1,600 mm
- Lowered height: 5" / 127 mm
- Width between pads: 31-1/2" / 801 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,318 lbs. / 1,054 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 106" x 76" x 46" / 2,692 mm x 1,930 mm x 1,168 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings.
More Info -
"Hello ASEDeals.comWell I just got the lift installed and here it is. Just one word - Awesome! It is a great lift and I'm very happy with it. As you can see, I actually created a recess in my concrete so it is flush mounted with the floor. Thank you for the great service and a truly unique car lift." (Editor's Note - This lift does not have to be mounted flush with the concrete).
Bullhead City, AZ
BendPak Scissor Lift 7,000-lb. Capacity SP-7X Reviews
Add your review