- Features & Specs
- More Info
A Superior Car Lifting System
Challenger Lifts 18,000 lb. capacity medium duty 4 post lift is great for shops servicing light and medium duty vehicles. The 44018E four post vehicle lift features a superior lifting system with high tensile strength lift chain and sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability. Heavy Duty cylinder provides optimum lifting with minimum maintenance and an offset flared post column design provides rigidity and stability.
Optional ramp kits, oil drain pan, turning radius gauges and rolling jacks make the 44018E a perfect supplement to any service facility working on light and medium duty automobiles and trucks.
Features & Specs
- Superior lifting system with Heavy-Duty leaf chain and sealed roller bearings provides maximum reliability and durability.
- Continuously engaged mechanical lock provides technician safety.
- Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage columns simultaneously.
- Built-in internal track accommodates rolling jacks or oil pain.
- Non-skid diamond plate texture runways provide positive vehicle tire traction to minimize slipping.
- Optional 9,000 lb. rolling jacks and 32 gallon oil drain pan provide complete optimization for your Heavy-Duty 4-Post servicing needs.
- Superior lifting system features high tensile strength leaf chain and sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability and productivity
- Heavy duty cylinder provides optimum lifting with minimum downtime and minimal maintenance
- Single point lock release allows techs to disengage all column locks simultaneously
- Diamond plate anti-skid runways and ramps for positive vehicle traction
- Adjustable runways to accommodate tread widths of a variety of medium sized transit vehicles (rolling jack application requires fixed runways)
- Built-in runway rail system provides convenience for optional rolling jacks & oil drain pan
- Capacity: 18,000 lbs. (5443kg)
- A Length Overall: 24' 4"
- B Width Overall: 11' 6-1/8"
- C Inside Columns: 121"
- D Between Columns: 240"
- E Height Overall: 102-1/2"
- F Height of Runways: 7-1/4"
- G Width of Runways: 22"
- H Width Between Runways: 36" - 54"
- I Max Wheelbase: 230"
- J Rise Height: 78-3/4"
- Motor: 3HP
- Voltage: 208v - 230v Single Phase
- Speed of Rise: 60 Seconds
- Amps: 30
- Warranty: 5 years structure, 2 years functional parts, and 1 year labor
- Optional 3 phase electrical also available.
- Available in red and blue only.
Challenger Lifts 44018E Four Post Lift Reviews
Add your review