- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger Lifts 14,000 lb. capacity 4P14EFX and 4P14XFX surprisingly affordable four post car lifts are loaded with features you would expect to pay more for, like louvered approach ramps, solid piece column construction, automatic wheel stops and the highest rise in the industry.
With optional rolling jacks, oil drain pan, etc., you’ll be able to accommodate just about anything that comes in for service and afford room to grow with its reasonable cost. Turn your 4P14 general service four post car lift automotive lift into a wheel alignment capable alignment rack. Our optional bolt-on alignment kit with stainless steel turning radius gauges Part #40200-3DSS is 3D alignment capable, offering an economy option to perform fast and profitable wheel alignment work.
4P14EFX and 4P14XFX hydraulic vehicle lifts are available in red and blue only.
Where else can you get so much for such a reasonable price? You get all of Challenger's quality and features that are not found on your typical commercial drive-on lift, with decades of experience, proven reliability, and a great warranty. Yet, it has the price you might find on a mid grade 4 post lift.So, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & Specs
- 78" rise height, the highest rise in the industry provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles.
- Louvered approach ramps provide tire traction for drive-on
- Solid piece column construction provides rigidity and stability for rigorous servicing needs.
- Single push button power unit with release valve provides convenience and safety when lifting and lowering vehicles.
- Single point air actuated lock release allows technician to disengage all four columns simultaneously.
- Optional 6,000 lb. rolling jacks, internal air line kit, bol-on alignment conversion kit, oil drain pan kit, and air/electric workstation provides complete optimization for your four post servicing needs.
- Closed-front 4-post with louvered approach ramps and 20" wide runways. 130-3/4" overall width, 245-3/4" overall extended length
While both the 4P14EFX and the 4P14XFX have a 14,000 lb. lifting capacity, the two lifts have many other differences. From maximum wheelbase to overall length, these two models vary. Take a look at the specifications below to see which 4P14 series model works best for your needs, or contact us if you have questions.Model
Lift Capacity14,000 lbs.Max. Wheelbase 1182-1/2" (4636mm)210" (5334mm)A Rise Height78" (1981mmB Length Overall20' 5-3/4" (6242mm)22' 9-1/4" (6940mm)C Width Overall10' 10-3/4" (3321mm)D Inside of Columns116" (2946mm)E Between Columns196" (4978mm)223-1/2" (5677mm)F Height of Columns90-1/2" (2299mm)G Width of Runways20" (508mm)H Height of Runways7-1/4"" (184mm)I Width Between RunwaysMin. 40" / Max. 43" (1016mm / 1092mm)Air Supply Required85 - 115 psiMotor2HPVoltage (Single Phase)208v - 230vSpeed of Rise70 secondsMin. Recomm. Bay Size12' x 24' (3658mm x 7315mm)12' x 26' (3658mm x 7315mm)Shipping Weights2450 lbs. (1112 kg)2600 lbs. (1180 kg)
1. Maximum wheelbase is based on a tire diameter of 30"
2. Optional Three Phase Electrical Power Available. Please Specify at time of order.
Standard Color is Red and Blue. Optional Colors Available.
Challenger's generous 5/1/1 warranty applies - the best in the industry.
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Challenger Lifts 4P14EFX 4P14series Four Post Lift Reviews
Add your review