- Features & Specs
- More Info
CL12 Two Post Vehicle Lift
Service more vehicles and make more money with Challenger Lifts’ new CL12, 12,000 lb. capacity two post lift. The new CL12 comes standard with 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms providing the advantage of lifting many common cars, trucks, vans and SUVs within rated capacity.
The CL12 has features you would expect to pay more for like geared arm restraints, 3-stage front and rear arms, and necessary adapters for lifting trucks. In fact, no other car lift company gives you more.
All CL12, 12,000 lb. capacity vehicle lifts come standard with Part# 10315 Stack Adapter Extension Kit and Enhanced Screw Pads.
INCLUDED STANDARD WITH THE CL12 TWO POST LIFT
Enhanced Screw Pad
The enhanced screw pad comes standard with CL12 and has durable contact pad with built-in raised edge on two sides to accommodate locating of framed vehicles.
Stack Adapter Extension Kit (Part# 10315)
Stack Adapter Kit for 10,000 and 12,000 lb. two post and inground car and truck lifts. Drop-in style stack adapters help reach pickup points on vehicles with running boards or side steps. Simply take out the screw pad, drop in the stack adapter extension and replace screw pad to reach lifting points. Stack Adapter Extension Kit includes four 3" Stack Extensions, two 6" Stack Extensions & two Organizer Racks with hardware. Organizer racks mount to automotive lift column to keep adapters within reach. Works with all Challenger two post automotive lifts.
Car Lift Innovation Leader
- 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms provide greater extension and retraction.
- Geared arm restraints standard.
- Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both column locks simultaneously.
- Oversized steel pulley reduces stress on equalization system and provides increased durability.
- 60” lifting carriage lessens column stress by dispersing load.Standard combination stack screw pads and storage brackets accommodates a wide range of vehicle pick up points.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
- 1’ and 2’ column height extensions available
It's what sets Challenger Lifts apart from the rest of the car lifts industry. Innovation is at the heart of important technological advances like the revolutionary Versymmetric® automotive lifts, the industry's first 3-stage front and rear arm 12,000lb 2 post lift (lift anything from a small sedan to a Heavy-Duty Truck!
Challenger Lifts' comprehensive line of automotive lifts and car lift accessories are inspired solutions that create increased shop efficiency and enhanced revenue potential.So, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & Specs
In the table below, view detailed specifications for each of the CL12 2 post lifts, including the CL12, CL12-1 and the CL12-2. Compare overall height, shipping weight, required ceiling height and other specs side-by-side. If you have questions about the CL12 heavy duty lift, contact us today.Model Number
CL12 CL12-1 CL12-2
Lift Capacity*12,000 lbs. (5443kg)A Rise Height184-3/4" (2153mm)B Height Overall13' 8"
(4775mm)C Width Overall11' 10" (3607mm)D Drive-Thru Clearance103-1/2" (2629mm)E Floor to Overhead Switch157"
(4597mm)F Arm Reach (Min)27 1-2" (700mm)G Arm Reach (Max)59" (1500mm)H Adj. Adapter Height25" / 6-5/8"
(127mm / 168mm)I Adj. Adapter Height2
(with medium extensions)8" / 9-5/8"
(203mm / 244mm)J Adj. Adapter Height2
(with high extensions)11" / 12-5/8"
(279mm / 320mm)K Inside Columns114-1/2" (2908mm)Air Supply Required85 - 115 psiMotor2HPVoltage (Single Phase Standard)3208v - 230vSpeed of Rise60 secondsCeiling Height Required13' 9"
(4801mm)Shipping Weight2025 lbs. (919 kg)2045 lbs. (928 kg)2125 lbs. (964 kg)
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms. 1 Rise Height is measured with high extension. 2 Medium and high auxiliary adapter extensions are standard. 3Optional 3 phase electrical also available. Specify at time of order.
Standard lift colors are Red and Blue. Optional colors available.
Challengers 5/2/1 Warranty applies - the best in the industry
Frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Challenger Lifts CL12 Two Post Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review