- Features & Specs
- More Info
The LE10 two post lift features Challenger’s innovative Versymmetric® Technology, providing technicians the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay. This exclusive technology used in our 2 post car lifts facilitates increased efficiency and revenue potential.
NEW optional 2’ column height auto lift extensions accommodate higher profile vehicles. Must order both our E10 2 post car lift and Part # E10EH2 for new car lift purchase or E10EH2 for addition of 2’ height extension to an existing E10 car lift. Includes (2) height extensions, hose extension kit and new cables.
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the E10 two post lift will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility – and afford room to grow with its competitive price. Available in red and blue only.
Versymmetric® 3-stage-front arms safely lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- 11’ 11-7/8” standard height fits in service bay with 12’ ceiling height
- Optional 2’ column height extensions accommodate higher profile vehicles
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
- Rubber foot pads minimize stress to vehicles with delicate undercoatings
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously
- Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Plated Arm Restraints and Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Safety Lock Release System: with improved performance and reduced maintenance. Safety release cables will be pre-assembled within a protected plastic sheathing , which guides the cable, eliminating the need for routing over pulleys. With this system the cable end connections points are easer to mount and adjust.
Car Lift Innovation Leader
It's what sets Challenger Lifts apart from the rest of the car lifts industry. Innovation is at the heart of important technological advances like the revolutionary Versymmetric® automotive lifts, the industry's first 3-stage front and rear arm 12,000lb 2 post lift (lift anything from a small sedan to a Heavy-Duty Truck!
Challenger Lifts comprehensive line of automotive lifts and car lift accessories are inspired solutions that create increased shop efficiency and enhanced revenue potential. We specialize in the design, manufacture and distribution of two post auto lifts, four post lifts, inground car lifts, mobile column lifts, short & mid-rise car lifts.
Challenger Lifts meet strict industry standards and bear the “Gold Label” of the ANSI Accredited ALI Certification Program. As an active board member of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI), we promote high quality product standards and safe design, construction and use of vehicle lifts. From design to manufacture, we take great pride in ensuring quality at every stage of production of our lifts.So, you want the best? Of course you do!That's why you're looking at a challenger lift right now.
You know Challenger. They've been around much longer than a strong majority of all those other inferior auto lift manufacturers out there. And it shows. Nobody makes them better. When it comes to their two post lifts, their CL10 Series lifts are the pride of the industry. They boast features that other competitors wish they could offer. Plus, many models are also made in the USA. Contact us for details. When these other manufacturers claim they're just as good as, or the same as a Challenger, don't believe them. There's a reason they have such a long term list of satisfied customers. The cylinders are premium grade and offer ultra-smooth functionality, and they won't start leaking a day after the warranty expires. They were the first manufacturer to offer three stage arms on their top two post lift models, and most models are ALI certified. Many two post models offer the innovative Versymmetric feature invented by Challenger back in 1992 that allows you to adjust the vehicle forward or rearward on the lift, to adjust the center of gravity closer to the columns. This gives you the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose between symmetric or asymmetric. They are the true pioneers of the industry. Always leading, always innovating, and always providing smart solutions to satisfied auto shop owners.
Features & Specs
Updated Features on LE10 (Formerly E10)
- Safety Lock Release System with improved performance and reduced maintenance
- Overhead Limit Switch - updated to electrical type micro switch
- Hose Routing with easy fit hose clamping
- Universal Column Extensions to ease installation
- Power Pack Mounting with easy fit bracket to ease installation
E10 with E10EH2**
column height extensions
Lift Capacity*10,000 lbs. (4536kg)A Rise Height174-3/4" (1899mm)B Overall Height11' 11-7/8" (3655mm)13' 11-7/8" (4265mm)C Overall Width10' 11-3/4" (3347mm)D Drive-Thru Clearance98-3/8" (2499mm))E Floor to Overhead Switch11' 5" (3482mm)13' 5" (4092mm)F Front Arm Reach21-3/4" / 39-1/4" (553mm / 998mm)G Rear Arm Reach38-1/4" / 55-3/8" (971mm / 1407mm)H Screw Pad Height24-1/4" / 6-3/4" (108mm / 172mm)I Inside of Columns110-1/4" (2800mm)Motor2HP, Single Phase, 60HzVoltage208v - 230vSpeed of Rise50 secondsMax. Load per Arm2,500 lbs. (1134kg)Ceiling Height Required 312' (3658mm)14' (4268mm)Shipping Weight1750 lbs. (794 kg)1950 lbs. (885 kg)
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
**Specifications are for Lift Model E10 with optional accessory E10EH2 column height extensions (Must order E10 and E10EH2 for new lift purchase or E10EH2 for addition of 2´ height extension to an existing lift).
- Rise Height is measured with telescoping screw pads in highest position.
- Specifications are listed without rubber pad, for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm).
- Ceiling Height requirement may exceed 12' if column shimming is necessary.
- Challenger's generous 5/1/1 warranty applies
Optional frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Learn about Challenger’s innovative Versymmetric® Technology, providing technicians the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay. This exclusive technology used in our 2 post car lifts facilitates increased efficiency and revenue potential.
Why Should you purchase a Challenger lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Challenger distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Challenger Lifts LE10 Versymmetric Two Post Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review