- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Dannmar D-12/A alignment lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder under the runway. The heavy-duty industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder features single-piece contruction, pilot-fitted, machined steel piston. It is enclosed in pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups, and wear bands to hault hydraulic fluid leaks.
The entire 4-Post Lift is coated in a durable powder-coated finish that provides protection from most abrasives, chemicals, and weather. This special powder-coating technique allows for extra-long lift life, increased component durability, and a sleek, stylish black finish.
Dannmar car and truck lifts are world-renowned for their dependability and quality, as well as their value. This Dannmar 4 post lift is unlike anything we've done in the past - and you will notice this as you read down the lengthy list of design features we've engineered into every Major series™ lift.
Industrial-Grade Power Unit
This power unit comes with a push-button air-lock release for releasing the safety locks, and a push-lever pneumatic release valve for descent, along with a push-button for lifting. This power unit is tough enough to handle up to 12,000-lbs. of lifting.
Tru™ Non-Skid Runway Grip
We use a special process of coating every one of our new line of lifts in a very unique slip-resistant finish, it is applied to the runways and the ramps. It makes even the greasiest of situations a real gripping experience
Aircraft-Quality Heavy-Duty Steel Cables
Steel-braided wire, wrapped around a steel core: this is not your typical tire-swing rope. These heavy-duty cables are made to carry the weight of the entire lift, and the load it carries.
Over-Sized Heavy-Duty Steel Cable Sheaves
Built to outlast the lift itself, these sheaves help synchronize the cables so that the lift raises evenly on all four posts. Made of industrial-grade steel, we take pride in our promise of quality - you will find some competitors do not see things the same way.
Steel Slack Safety Lock Mechanism
An extra step in lift safety, the steel slack safety-lock mechanism is the third barrier of protection if failure should occur. These have been over-engineered to make the lift an impenetrably safe machine, and will prevent the load from ever coming down unexpectedly.
This assembly attaches the cable to the top plate of the post - the anchor to the lift cables. With our new design, we have incorporated heavier gauge steel top plate and heavier gauge columns for rigid durability: even the cable itself has been re-engineered to handle the bold 12,000-lb capacity.
Heavy Duty Adjustable Steel Locking Ladder
This steel ladder is integrated into the columns with 12 locking positions spaced every 4". Crafted meticulously with heavy-gauged steel. Our new proprietary design aspects- the spacing and the width of the ladder - have greatly reduced stress on all angles.
Bolt-On Steel Tire Stops
With our upgraded design - you will notice the angle and the durability are ample for any tire-stop. Made with heavy-duty steel; so unlike others you see on the market, this tire stop will not fold under the harshest of conditions. Some may say we are over-doing it; but, we see that as a good thing.
The hydraulic cylinder ties the entire lift together. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. The steel cables are tensed as the cylinder fills - this creates the lifting motion that keeps your 12,000-lb. car up in the air.
Features & Specs
- 12,000 pound lifting capacity
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional rolling jacks available
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Overall Width: 130” / 3302 mm.
- Outside Length: 205” / 5207 mm.
- Overall Length: 235” / 5969 mm.
- Height of Columns: 88” / 2235 mm.
- Min. Runway Height: 7” / 178 mm.
- Max Rise: 70” / 1778 mm.
- Max. Lifting Height: 77” / 1956 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 116” / 2946 mm.
- Runway Width: 20” / 508 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 32” - 43” 813mm.-1066mm.
- Length of Runways: 198” / 5029 mm.
- Locking Positions: 12
- Lock Spacing: Every 4” / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time: 60 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60Hz. 1Ph.
Dannmar D-12/A Four Post Alignment Lift Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)