- Features & Specs
- More Info
Here it is! Dannmar is name that has grown in popularity for a very simple reason. They manufacturer a world class quality lift at a very competitive price. Dannmar lifts are ideal for the automotive shop that doesn't want to sacrifice quality to get an affordable price. And based on the response we've gotten from our customers, there's no reason to search any further. Plus - Now the clear floor models are ALI Certified!
Are you looking for an economical answer to a 10,000 lb. clearfloor above ground lift? Are you looking for a lift that holds up to heavy shop use like a top name lift but doesn't hit your wallet like one? Do you want a lift with a time proven design, yet is amazingly affordable? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need our Dannmar lift .These two post lifts are a popular design for good reason. When you consider the quality, features and price, you cannot beat this deal. Our Dannmar two post lifts have a proven design that was used by one of the top automotive lift manufacturers for years. And now, you can get them at a significant discount. If you are wary of those bargain lifts out there, but you don't have the budget to spend on one of those top name manufacturer's lifts, the Dannmar lift is a great compromise. They have the features and quality of a top name lift, but without the price.
The Dannmar D-10AC is ALI / ETL Certified. This asymmetric two-post lift is expertly designed- built with strength and rugged durability in mind. The Dannmar D-10/AC is a 10,000 pound asymmetric vehicle lift that is specifically designed with posts that are rotated inward by 30 degrees. This allows the vehicle to be off-set back farther, to provide greater access to technicians for moving in and out of the vehicle. In addition, this lift works perfectly in shallow repair bays or areas where space is at a premium.
It is designed in a narrow configuration, to fit in tight spaces.
The Dannmar D-10AC will out-perform others in its class at a highly affordable cost. Everything from the "Dura-Glide" polyethylene load bearings, to the heavy duty 3/8" equalizer cable have been carefully chosen for long lasting operation.
3 year warranty
Features & Specs
- Dannmar Two-post Vehicle Lifts 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Specifically designed with posts that are rotated in 30 degrees to offset the vehicle center point back for ease of entry into the vehicle
- Narrow space saving design works perfectly in almost any sized repair bay
- Dual-Synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting
- Maintenance-free, "Dura-Glide" polyethylene load bearings
- Single-piece columns for added strength and less fatigue
- Dual hydraulic cylinders combined with "direct-drive" lifting system provides 2-to-1 lifting speed and rugged dependability
- Heavy-duty lift arms feature automatic safety restraints
- Comes standard with eight piece truck and van adapter set
- Includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals, and safety instruction placard guidelines.
- Oversize column base plates provide strong support
- Safety locks in each column spaced every three inches
- Heavy-duty 3/8" equalizer cables
- Style: Asymetric
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. / 4546k
- Overall Height: 145" / 3683 mm.
- Overall Width (Outside of Base plates): 130 ½".
- Overall Width (Outside of Columns): 123 ½".
- Width Between Columns: 99 ¾".
- Minimum Reach (Front Arm): 25.5" / 651 mm.
- Maximum Reach (Front Arm): 39.7" /1009 mm.
- Minimum Reach (Rear Arm): 40.3" / 1024 mm.
- Maximum Reach (Rear Arm): 58" / 1474 mm.
- Minimum Pad Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height (Pad Only): 73" / 1854 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height (Pad & 6" Adapter): 79" / 2007 mm.
- Drive Thru Clearance: 87 ½".
- Motor: 220 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
Please note that these specifications are subject to change without notice. It is best to confirm these specifications with a sales representative at the time of purchase.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Customer Pictures and Testimonials -
"A big improvement over my previous lift. Thanks for your assistance with everything.
The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful in determining which lift was right for me.
Let me know if you want a better picture. Thanks again".
"Thank you for great service and a great D10ACX two post Lift! Very happy with the product ! "
"Life Lessons Learned. You get what you pay for. We considered one of those "Economy" lifts
but decided to get a better quality ALI Certified lift. Boy, are we glad we did!
This (D10ACX) lift has met, or exceeded our expectations in every way".
Chad's Auto Repair
Ville Platt, LA
"As requested, I am sending you photos of the installed Dannmar D-10ACX lift I recently purchased from
you at Automotive Service Equipment. I would also like to mention that I was very happy with my purchase
from you. The lift was delivered sooner than expected and everything was good and went together well.
Thanks for this great equipment".
Eric J. Rosenberger
"Sending you a picture of the new car lift. Sorry garage isn't finished.
Thank you for the speeding shipping and ease of purchase with ASE Deals. Have a great day"!
Lacy Springs, AL
"Thank you, ASE. I really like the lift so far and the install was pretty straightforward. It took two of us
about seven hours from start to final checks. I've attached a few photos as well. Sure beats a floor jack
and jack stands.
Dannmar D-10/AC Two Post Car Lift Reviews
Add your review