- Features & Specs
- More Info
Charging technology is so much more advanced than in years past. You need a battery charger that can keep up with the times. This means keeping up with the latest battery technology. The old style chargers were fine in their day, but they don't offer the capabilities that these new models by DSR do. The technology offers capabilities to charge all types of car batteries, and offers multiple charging rates, including 300 / 200 / 60 / 30 / 4 Amps. It also charges 6 and 12 Volt Batteries. It also features a load tester, a 2 1/4 hour timer, as well as a clamp holder for convenience as well as rubber grip. Selector switch is large for ease of use and the extra long 9 foot input line cord allows you to plug it in with plenty of reach.
- Large display panel, easy view volt meters and easy-to-read graduated scales.
- Chrome plated handles are easy to reach and feature rubber grips
- Clamp holder has a unique feature - a non-conductive bar is conveniently located for quick access
- Heavy duty clamps are 600 amp rated and are chrome plated steel with ultra-grip handles for longevity.
- Clamp cables are 6 foot long and are made of heavy-duty, commercial TPE welding-grade cable to minimize current loss and increase flexibility in colder temperatures.
- The AC power cord is 9 feet long for greater reach and accessibility.
- Heavy duty steel cabinet offers commercial durability and features wide track rubber wheels for easy rolling.
- Charging amps - 60 / 30
- Starting amps - 300 / 200
- Charging mode 6/12 V
- Manual 2.25 timer
- 3 year limited warranty
- 61 lbs.
DSR Wheel Battery Charger PSW-3060 Reviews
Add your review