- Features & Specs
- More Info
ESCO Model 10498 Jack Stand Now you can get the popular ESCO 3 ton jack stands from us. These stands are the same as the old flat top 3000-GS1 jack stands by AC Hydraulic, except made by a different manufacturer. They ESCO 10498 is designed to protect car frame instead of the traditional curved saddle. Couple this with incredible quality and durability, along with the extra safe pin-style locking positions, and you quickly see what makes them one of our best selling automobile jack stands.
The flat top saddle includes a rubber saddle cushion to protect the vehicle frame, and is perfect for many frame jacking contact points. The base is probably the strongest, most durable design on the market. Probably the best built, most stable base in the industry. Pin type stand is the safest style for jack stands. The round base at the bottom of the stand legs adds to the stability, and won't dig into softer surfaces.
- Removable flat top Rubber pad on flat top saddle
- Healthy 3 Ton Capacity
- Minimum Height: 13.2" / Maximum Height: 21.5"
- 5 Adjustable locking Positions
- Circular Base pads provide Maximun Stability
- Best Jack Stand Design on the Market with the strongest frame
- Powder Coated Base Prevents corrosion
Features & Specs
- Removable Rubber Flat Top
- 3 Ton Capacity
- Min Height: 13.2" Max. Height: 21.5"
- 5 Adjustable Positions
- Circular Base pads for Maximun Stability
- Best Jack Stand Design on the Market
- Powder Coated Base Prevents Rusting
- European Design
- Sold individually, not in pairs
Toyota Motor North American R&D Center purchased our ESCO jack stands from us. If it's good enough for them, it should be good enough for your garage.
ESCO 3 Ton Jack Stand 10498 Reviews
Add your review