- Features & Specs
- More Info
Forward's F12 two post lift is gold certified with a 12,000 pound capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans. With two heavy-duty push hydraulic cylinders designed to increase lift performance and minimize down-time. Cylinders are located in each column concealed within the carriage itself. Durable powder coat finish provides exceptional protection from the wears a shop will see over the years. Forwards spring operated arm restraints are just one feature that keep these heavy duty lift arms constantly performing at their peak.
The F12 is a commercial grade car lift and should not be confused with any other cheap two post vehicle lifts. This is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to preform and built to last!
The F12 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- 12,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans
- 2 Stage Arm Design
- Overhead cable equalization
- Single point lock release
- Large rubber-padded swivel adapter with extra height extensions (3.5" and 5") are standard
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Top mounted | Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Powder coat, oven baked finish
- Total Capacity: 12,000 lbs. (5443kg)
- Maximum Rise: 77-1/2" (1968mm) with 5" adapter extension
- Adjustable Overall Height Options: 1178" (4521mm) Extended Max. Height (F12N301)
- Overall Width: 140" - 146" (3556 - 3708mm)
- Drive Through Clearance: 102-3/4" or optional 108-3/4" (2609 / 2762mm)
- Overhead Switch Height Options: 160-1/8" (4067mm) Standard
- Front Arm Reach (Min./Max.): 35" / 54" (889 / 1372mm)
- Rear Arm Reach (Min./Max.): 35" / 54" (889 / 1372mm)
- Adapter Height Min: 4-3/4" (120) w/ no adapter extension
- Adapter Height Max: 9-3/4" (248mm) w/ 5" adapter extension
- Width Between Columns: 120-7/8" (3070mm) Adjustable
- Width Between Columns: 114-7/8" (2918) Standard
- Motor/Phase: 1ph* / 2HP / 50Hz 1ph* / 2HP / 60Hz
- Voltage/Amps: 208/230, 15 amps; 208/230, 16 amps
- Ceiling Height Required: 168" (4267mm)
- *Optional 3-phase available
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Blue Standard / Red Available
Forward Lift F12N301 Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review