- Features & Specs
- More Info
Forward's FCH4 Mobile Column Lifting System is for a forward thinker who doesn't want to tie up space in their workshop with a permanent lift structure. Battery operated with internal charger you plug these lifts into any standard 110 volt receptacle and it'll charge the dc batteries inside. Once charge is full there's no clutter of power cords in the service bay and you can move them to any bay you choose. Integrated fork pockets let you pick up the lift if you need to move it outside, otherwise you can freely move the lift yourself with automatic steering system. Just move the handle down, no need to pump the jacks up to move the column.
The FCH4 can be stored in a small space until needed and moved to service bay as needed, making every flat bay a lift bay on demand.
Battery Operated with Internal Charger No power cords to clutter up the service bay, improving portability.
Inverted Hydraulic Cylinder The chrome piston rod is protected from debris and damage at all times extending the life of the product and substantially reducing maintenance costs.
Automatic Steering System No need to manually pump the jacks up to move the columns in and out.
Forklift Pockets Relocate column in your shop with ease.
Fixed Forks Fit most large truck tires without adjustment (reducer sleeves available)
Patented Control System No master/slave column - lift can be controlled from any column
Quick Connect Cables Lightweight, easy to connect and 33 feet long
Horseshoe Wiring While other mobile column lifts are connected by four cables, the wired FCH4 uses just three (forming a horseshoe), so the front or back of the lift is always open.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- ALI/ETL Certified
- 72,000 lbs. capacity
- Automatic steering system
- Quick connect cables
- Battery operated with full internal charger
- Multiple locking positions
- Usable on any concrete surface
- Fixed forks will fit most large truck tires without adjustment
- Capacity: 72,000 lbs.
- Rise: 70" (1778mm)
- Lifting Cycles: 12-14 per charge
- Column Width: 45.5" (1156mm)
- Column Height: 102" (2590mm)
- Height At Full Stroke: 144.75" (4464mm)
- Clearance From Fork To Column: 102" (2590mm)
- Speed of Rise: 78 seconds
- Charging voltage: 110v-240v/50/60Hz charger*
- Battery Type: NG-24 to 27 **
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include red
- M120304 Large Wheel Adapter
- M140005 Frame Engaging Lift Kit
- M140070 Low Profile Cross Beam Kit
- M140071 Reducer Sleeves
- ML41 Saddle Cross Beam Kit
Forward Lift FCH4 Heavy Duty Mobile Column Lift Reviews
Add your review