- Features & Specs
- More Info
Hein-Werner HW93662 10-Ton Air Over Manual Hydraulic Service Jack is quick, reliable and convenient. Ideal for lifting trucks, trailers and buses by the axle, differential, or frame. The dual piston action provides speed to contact and power to lift. Long chassis makes for easy access of hard to reach points. Jack handle adjusts to three pumping positions. Sealed hydraulic unit keeps out grit, grime, and moisture for jacks life longevity. Large full swivel saddle and ball bearing caster make positioning easy. Cast lift arm for heavy loads. Proudly MADE IN USA.
Features & Specs
- Lifting trucks, trailers, and buses by the axle, differential, or frame
- Dual piston action provides speed to contact and power to lift
- Long chassis for hard to reach points
- Handle adjusts to three pumping positions
- T handle with release knob for exact positioning of load
- Sealed hydraulic unit keeps out grit, grime and moisture
- Large full swivel saddle and ball bearing caster make positioning easy
- Cast lift arm for heavy loads
- Operates manually or with air
- Patented “Speed Pak™” reduces handle pumping
- Uses standard shop air 110-175 PSI pressure (140-175 PSI for rated load)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Capacity: 10 Ton
- Min Height: 6 3/4"
- Max Height: 25 1/2"
- Chassis Length: 53 1/2"
- Wheel to Wheel Width: 20 1/2"
- Max Air Pressure: 140 PSI
- Gross Weight: 435 lbs
Hein-Werner Air Service Jack HW93662 Reviews
Add your review