- Features & Specs
- More Info
Hein Werner Model HW93301 Air Shop Press
You may look at the price and wonder if it's worth the difference. Let's face it - there are so many cheap models out there. Once you see these features and quality of construction, you'll realize it's well worth it. This air press will last a long time and will hold up to heavy daily use - every single day. It won't let you down.
- Prefect tool for bending, straightening and boding applications
- Multiple position bed so you can modify working height swiftly and easily
- Heavy gauge welded steel construction
- Hand winch included for easy and speedy bed adjustments
- Perfect for installing and removing Universal joints, gears, wrist pins, pulleys, and other common press jobs
- Industrial grade chrome plated cylinder ram and hydraulic pump
- 4" pressure gauge comes standard
- Air pneumatic operation
- Made in the USA
Specifications: Model Hein-Werner HW93301
- Frame Capacity: 25 Ton
- Frame Type: H Style
- Cylinder: H2506
- Cylinder Type: Single Action
- Cylinder Stroke: 6"
- Ram Travel: 5"
- Hose Size: 6 ft.
- Design: H
- Base Length: 29-3/4" Base Width: 39"
- Bed Height (In.)Adjustable: 8 Positions
- Reservoir Capacity: 91.5 cubic inches
- Pump: PA1500
- Pump Type: Air
- Total Height: 71"
- Total Width: 42-3/4"
- Working Height: 5.5" to 47.5"
- Working Width: 30"
- Overall Height: 71"
- Weight: 560 Lbs.
Hein-Werner Air Shop Press HW93301 Reviews
Add your review