- Features & Specs
- More Info
- Hein Werner's made in America quality really shines through on this one. It features a premium 3 way heavy duty brass air valve that allows for precise control when raising and lowering the automobile or truck. This bumper jack features 6 different locking positions that automatically engage to assure you safety when working underneath the lift. Unintentional lowering is not possible. The front has independent swivel casters for manuevering, while the rear has 8" wheels for easy rolling. The lifting arm is adjustable so it can be positioned in any height you need.Note this product was sold to Pepsi Bottling Group. If it's good enough for Pepsi, it's good enough for your shop.
- Can Lift up to 10 tons at 200 psi
- 2-12” rear tires are pneumatic and two 6” casters in rear for easy transporting and positioning under load
- Less maintence with single large air cylinder
- Longer reach for versatility
- Capacity - 10 Tons
- Min Height - 12.5"
- Max. Height - 50.5"
- Power Raise - 28"
- Saddle Spread - 25-53"
- Min Air pressure to achieve Max Capacity - 200 psi
- Distance (lifting to front of saddle) - 13"
- Weight - 670 lbs.
Hein-Werner Bumper Jack 10-Ton HW93690 Reviews
Add your review