- Features & Specs
- More Info
This premium quality service jack boasts a wide frame to add stability, which helps particularly when under load. It features large front wheels and easy rolling casters for maneuverability. Nobody offers better hydraulic cylinders than Hein Werner. Their hydraulics will hold up much better than your typical bargain automotive jack. They're completely rebuildable too. These are not your average throw away product. Plus, they're made in the USA, where quality still matters.
- Heavy duty steel frame for extreme applications
- Longer frame chassis designed for truck and SUV lifting
- Pump base is solid cast iron for strength and durability
- Sealed hydraulic pump for longevity
- Features a pressure relief valve to prevent overloading
- Pump assembly is in-line to assure assures long life and prevent off-center forces from causing issues. Also makes pumping & aligning easier, and and reduces wear
- Easy pump alignment to out perform specifications, and provides extra long life
- Designed for smart auto shop owners and professionals for heavy duty loads and extreme situations
- U-joint release mechanism assures precise load control when lowering
Capacity - 3 Ton
Min height - 4.25"
Max height - 23"
Power Raise - 18.75"
Saddle Diameter - 6.75"
Handle Length - 50"
Frame Length - 31.25"
Frame Height - 7.25"
Wheel to Wheel Width - 11.5"
Weight - 110 lbs.
Hein-Werner Floor Jack HW93652 Reviews
Add your review