- Features & Specs
- More Info
Hein Werner is known worldwide as a premium manufacturer of auto shop equipment. Nobody makes equipment better. This is a specialized tool made for serious shop owners. Buy it anywhere else, and you probably overpaid.
This American made transmission jack is engineered for heavy duty truck and equipment transmissions, including:
- Fuller road rangers
- Spicer 50, 60, 5000, 6000, and split torque (SST) series
- Mack T-2000 and Maxitorque series
- Allison AT, MT and HT series
- Clark 280, 282, 285, CL455, and CL550
- Mercedes G3 and GV4 types
- Volvo S & R models
- Iveco 31, 35, 46 and 2828 model
- 360° fully rotating swivel caster wheels
- Saddle features load restraining chains
- Engineered for heavy duty truck and equipment transmissions
- Steel tube heavy duty frame chassis
Capacity - 2000 lbs.
Min. Height - 10" Max. Height - 44"
Chassis Length - 48"
Chassis Width - 29-7/8"
Forward Tilt - 40 degrees
Rear Tilt - 15 degrees
Sideways Tilt - 10 degrees left & right
Weight - 309 lbs.
Hein-Werner Transmission Jack Low Profile HW93718 Reviews
Add your review