- Features & Specs
- More Info
This aqueous parts washer comes energy efficient heaters that are thermostatically controlled to deliver safe, effective parts cleaning for your automotive parts and components. Every auto shop should have a parts cleaner. The question is - do you choose a water based, or solvent based unit? The trend is definitely toward water-based, because of it's environmentally friendly position, as well as it's safety factor. But if you purchase the wrong model, and the wrong detergent, and you may end up regretting getting one. Fountain Industries is well known in te industry for their ability to fabricate the best. They have come out with a line of water based parts washers that are full featured with the most effective cleaning possible. Pair it up with the best detergent in the industry, and you'll wonder why you haven't gone to an aqueous model sooner.
The sink basin is extra large to increase your garage productivity. Your detergent will stay cleaner much longer because of the specially designed drain which prevents the detergent from contamination by keeping the suface oils and grease from mixing with it. Plus, the pump incorporates a filter before the inlet that removes harmful particulates. Add to that our popular detergent, and you get the most effective cleaner, that does not emit any VOC's and doesn't require any EPA permits.
Features & Specs
- Designed to be serviced easily, thermostat, heater and pump are designed as a single removable module that can be removed quickly
- Protected from electric shocks with a GFCI interuptor
- Thermostatically controlled heater at 110 degrees.
- Chemically resistant stainless steel thermowell protects the thermostatic capillary
- Switches for pump and heater
- Heated unit 115 volt, 15 amps.
- Also available in 220 volt.Stainless steel drain filter system.Tank Dimensions 34" x 24" x 8 1/2"Optional drum available, not included
Check items to add to the cart or select all
KleenTec Auto Parts Washer EcoMaster 1350-S Reviews
Add your review