- Features & Specs
- More Info
This aqueous parts washer comes energy efficient heaters that are thermostatically controlled to deliver safe, effective parts cleaning for your automotive parts and components. Every automotive shop should have a parts cleaner. The question is - do you choose a water based, or solvent based unit? The trend is definitely toward water-based model, because of it's environmentally friendly position, as well as it's safety factor. But if you purchase the wrong model, and the wrong detergent, and you may end up regretting getting one. Fountain Industries is well known in te industry for their ability to manufacture the best. They have come out with a line of water based parts washers that are full featured with the most effective cleaning possible. Pair it up with the best detergent in the industry, and you'll wonder why you haven't gone to an aqueous unit sooner.
The sink basin is extra large to maximize your auto shop productivity. The detergent will stay clean much longer because of the specially designed drain which prevents the detergent from getting contaminated by keeping the suface oils and grease from mixing in with it. Plus, the pump incorporates a filter before the inlet that removes harmful particulates. Add to that our popular detergent, and you get the most effective cleaner, that does not emit any VOC's and doesn't require any EPA permits.
Features & Specs
- Dual filtration model to maximize the detergent life span.
- Includes a drain filter and pump prefilter
- Heavy duty pump is corrosion resistant
- GFCI protected for electric shock resistant safety
- Flexible Spigot with fluid control valve
- Thermostatically controlled heater preset to 110 degrees
- Flow-thru brush attached to spigot has adjustable fluid control valve
- Thermowell is to protect the thermostat capillary bulb
- Fluid sensor to detect low fluid level
- Lid and lid closure are made of durable stainless steel
- 10 Gallon soaking area capacity
- Quick sink removal for easy servicing
- Dual Filter systems increases life of solution
- Working Area: 34"L x 23"W x 9"D
- Overall Size: 34"L x 23"W x 33"H
- Capacity: 45 Gallons
- Weight - 80lbs.
KleenTec Auto Parts Washer EcoMaster 6000 Reviews
Add your review