- Features & Specs
- More Info
What if we told you you could have everything you want in a 2 post lift, at an affordable price? Well, now you finally can. Launch lifts are commercial grade two post lifts made for serious daily use, packed with all the premium features, yet are surprisingly affordable. This design was originally used for another expensive premium name manufacturer, but is now exclusive to Launch. Check out all the features they offer and we're sure you'll agree. No doubt about it, these are probably the best value on the market. Now, you may see these lifts advertised for slightly less around the internet, but bear in mind, we offer Free Shipping, which more than makes up for the price differential.
The Launch TLT210-XT does it all. This hoist is a full featured, full service lift that is jam packed with all the popular features you'd find on much more expensive two post lifts out there. Have a slightly shorter ceiling? No problem, you can set this model up at two different column heights. Is your bay wide, or narrow? Great. You can set this model up in a wide, or a narrow configuration. So it can handle smaller sports cars all the way up to full size pick up trucks and SUV's. Do you want to set it up symmetric, or asymmetric with rotated columns? No need to choose now. You can set it up either way when you get it.
And don't worry. This lift is ALI Certified and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
Adjustable Column Height
Provides an extra 6” of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
Adjustable Column Width
Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop.
Rubber Door Guards
Provides added security against door damage.
Outer Hose Guards
Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
Stackable Foot Pad Extensions
Extra tall applications are no problem with the two 6” tall and two 3” short extensions
Single Point Lock Release
Allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously.
Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System
Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
Double Telescoping Screw Pads
Used with or without rubber pads offering 6.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage. You precisly control just how high the pads go with the threaded screw pads.
Columns facing each other, with vehicle centered.
Lift installed with columns rotated at an angle, and the vehicle set further back on the lift.
Features & Specs
- ALI/ETL certified
- 10,000 lb lifting capacity
- Direct Drive
- Adjustable Column Height - Provides an extra 6” of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights
- Adjustable Column Width - Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage
- Outer Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage
- Stackable Foot Pad Extensions - Extra tall applications are no problem with the four 6” tall and four 3” short extensions
- Single Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with or without rubber pads offering 6.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset - rotated
- 3 Stage front arms
TLT210-XT Standard TLT210-XT Rotated
Lift Capacity*10,000 lbs. (4536kg)Maximum Lifting Height76.4" (1940mm)Minimum Column Height143"(3634mm)Cylinder Full Height145.2" (3688mm)Total width136.6" (3470mm)137.9" (3502mm)Drive-Thru Clearance98.4" (2500mm)92" (2338mm)Floor to Overhead Switch140" (3556mm)Front Arm Reach (min / max)23.6" (600mm) / 43.5" (1105mm)Rear Arm Reach (min / max)38.6" (980mm) / 61.8" (1570mm)Screw Pad Height4" (101mm) to 7.5" (190mm)Inside Column Width110.2" (2800mm)101.9" (2588mm)Motor2 HPVoltage208 - 230 Volt/60hz./Single PhaseRise Speed54 secondsMax. Load per Arm2500 lbs (1134 Kilos)Min Ceiling Height Required143.5" (3644mm)Narrow Bay SettingDeduct 5.9" (149mm)Maximum Column Height149" (3874mm)Shipping Weight1,570 lbs. (794 kg)Ship Dimensions110"L x 24"W X 48"H
Launch Tech USA 2 Post Auto Lift TLT210-XT Reviews
Add your review