- Features & Specs
- More Info
LAUNCH TECH USA
What if we told you you could have everything you want in a 2 post auto lift, at an affordable price? Well, now you finally can. T Launch lifts are commercial grade two post lifts made for serious daily use, packed with all the premium features, yet are surprisingly affordable. The TLT240SB was originally used for another expensive premium name manufacturer, but is now exclusive to Launch. Check out all the features they offer and we're sure you'll agree. We're sure you'll agree, these are probably the best value on the market. Now, you may see these 2 post auto lifts advertised for slightly less around the internet, but bear in mind, we offer Free Shipping, which more than makes up for the price differential.
The Launch TLT240SB is an economical, high quality, clear floor and floor plate chain-over lifts with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV's and Trucks. Lift comes with a one year limited warranty.
Check out these features -
- 9,000 lb lifting capacity
- Chain Drive
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage
- Stackable Foot Pad Extensions - Extra tall applications are no problem with the four 3.5" extensions
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset – rotated
Features & Specs
1) Adjustable width -
Set it up wide, or set it up narrow. Very convenient feature.
2) Rubber Door Guards
Provides added security against door damage.
3) Hose Guards
Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
4) Dual Point Lock Release
Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently
5) Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System
Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
6) Double Telescoping Screw Pads
Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs
Overall Height: 113"
Width Overall w/Power Unit: 133"
Maximum Lift Height: 73"
Width Between Columns: 108"
Minimum Pad Height: 4"
Drive Thru Clearance: 98"
Lifting Speed: 50 Seconds
Arm Reach - Min/Max: 31.5" - 47"
Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs
Cable Diameter: 3/8"
Column Size: 11.34" x 7.5"
Column Steel Thickness: 6mm
Carriage Steel Thickness: 6mm
Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm, 8mm
Power: 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
Shipping Weight: 1380 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 113"x21-1/2"x43"
Launch Tech USA Two Post Hoist TLT240SB Reviews
Add your review