- Features & Specs
- More Info
Lincoln Electric AC225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
- Insulated electrode holder and cable
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable
- Input cable with attached plug
The Lincoln Electric Stick Welder is built to last and perform ~ but for some added peace of mind, Lincoln Electric stands behind this product with a 3-year limited warranty.
Features & Specs
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16” (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes
- Easy to install - Comes with attached input power cable
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved
Input Power: 230/1/60
- 40-225A AC
Dimensions (H x W x D) 24 in x 17.25 in x 12 in (610 mm x 438 mm x 305 mm) Net Weight 96.00 (43.55 kg)
Lincoln Electric AC-225 Stick Welder K1170 Reviews
Add your review