- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Lincoln Electric Handy Core Flux-Core Welder Kit with Face Shield is a tremendous asset if you have home repair or hobby projects in your game plan. This reliable welder is a great pick for welding 18-ga. to 1/8in. mild steel and comes with everything you need to get started quickly. The Handy Core includes a gun and cable assembly, work lead, work clamp and input power cable, all attached at the factory to save you time. In addition, a spool of self-shielded, flux-cored wire electrode, a welding hand shield and a chipping hammer/brush are provided in this kit, providing a complete solution.
Comes complete with:
- (1) Work cable/clamp
- 1 Welding gun/cable assembly
- (1) 1-lb. spool of .035in. flux-cored wire
- (2) Contact tips
- (1) Welding hand shield with #10 filter plate and clear glass cover plate
- (1) Chipping hammer/brush
12 months parts / 12 months labor
Features & Specs
- 35-88 amps output.
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
- With four output ranges, the Handy Core is versatile and the proper welding procedures are easy to set, even for the novice user.
- Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
Cored Wire Size Range
Wire Feed Speed Range
- 0-300 ipm
Dimensions (H x W x D) 12.8 in x 8.8 in x 18 in (325 mm x 224 mm x 457 mm) Net Weight 46 (20.9 kg)
Lincoln Electric Handy Core Mig Welder K2278-1 Reviews
Add your review