- Features & Specs
- More Info
- Product plugs into a 115V, 20 amp outlet. Its four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allows you to
weld mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick. And, it's easy to get started since practically everything you'll need to MIG weld is included.
- Welding gun and cable assembly.
- Work cable with work clamp.
- Gasless nozzle for flux-cored welding.
- Gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose for MIG welding.
- 1 lb. spool .035" (0.9mm) Innershield NR-211-MP flux-cored wire.
- 2 lb. spool .025" (0.6mm) SuperArc L-56 solid MIG wire.
- .035" contact tips quantity 3.
- .025" contact tips quantity 3. Chipping hammer/brush.
- 35-88 amps output.
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically cold until gun trigger is pressed.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.Continuous wire feed speed adjustment and selectable voltage ranges for precise control.
- Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
- One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
- Input Power: 115 / 1 / 60
- Rated Output:
- Current: 70A
- Voltage: 17V
- Duty Cycle: 20%
- Input Current at Rated Output: 20A
- Output Range: 35-88A
- WFS While Welding: 0-300 ipm Max. OCV: 29V
- Dimensions H x W x D: 12.8" x 8.8" x 18" (325 x 224 x 457)
- Net Weight: 46 lbs. (2.9 kg)
Lincoln Electric Mig Welder K2185-1 Reviews
Add your review