- Features & Specs
- More Info
Power MIG®. The Professional's Choice
The Power MIG® 216 offers the autobody and sheet metal fabrication industries top welding performance with a host of professional features.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- More Output and Better Efficiency – Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- New! Great Value-Adding Features:
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
- Power MIG® 216 includes:
- Magnum® PRO 250L gun and 15 ft. (4.5 m) “quick-connect” cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly.
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2
shielding gas bottle adapter.)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
Features & Specs
- The POWER MIG® 216 MIG welder is ideal for MIG welding in auto-body and sheet metal fabrication, and is capable of flux-cored welding
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a Forgiving Arc
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
- More Output and Better Efficiency
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
Input Power: 208/230/1/50/60
Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Cored Wire Size Range
- .035 - .045 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm)
Wire Feed Speed Range
- 50-700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 32.56 in x 19.15 in x 39.92 in (827 mm x 487 mm x 1014 mm) Net Weight 250.00 (113.40 kg)
Lincoln Electric Power MIG 216 Welder K2816-2 Reviews
Add your review