- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Lincoln Electric Precision TIG® 275 is a versatile shop machine ideal for any type of TIG or Stick welding maintenance application, including the use of 5/32-in. (4.0 mm) stick electrode. The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
SIMPLICITY, CONTROL AND RANGE
Simplicity through technology
AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration for welding on aluminum. Or, take full control – adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum.
Advanced Pulse Control panel (Optional on the Precision TIG 275)
Upgrade with the Advanced Control Panel to include the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Wide output range
Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
Side-mounted torch holder and connections
Enables simple cable management and protection, and a place for your torch when not in use.
Features & Specs
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Or, take full control – adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
- Delivers the widest output range in its class with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
- Upgrade with the optional Advanced Pulse Control panel to enable better control over heat input, resulting in less warping and distortion on thin metals
- The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills
Input Power: 208/230/460/1/60
Processes: Stick, TIG
- 40% Duty Cycle: 104/94/47A
- 60% Duty Cycle: 86/78/39A
- 2-340A AC
- 2-340A DC
- Max OCV: 75V
Dimensions (H x W x D) 31 in x 22 in x 26 in (787 mm x 559 mm x 660 mm) Net Weight 397.00 (180.08 kg)
Optional Accessories - (prices are for when it ships with welder. Call for pricing if shipping separately)
1) K1828-1 Under Cooler – Cart with cooler – $1737
2) K870 Foot Amptrol – $388
3) 3100211 Gas Regulator / flow meter – $99
4) PTW-20 Tig Torch – $137
5) K918-2 zippered torch cover – $55
6) KP510 parts kit (includes collets and nozzles etc...) $85
7) S19558-4 Water Hose – $45
8) K2150 15’ cable & clamp – $121
9) K963-3 Hand Amptrol – $299 (you could get the foot amptrol instead)
Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 275 TIG Welder K2619-1 Reviews
Add your review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)