- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Omega model 31256 is one of our most popular automotive engine stands because it features the innovative worm gear for turning / rotating the engine effortlessly. Most engine stands do not include this valuable feature. You will appreciate it everytime you use it. No more clumsy turning of the motor. It will roll smoothly with minimal effort. Frame construction is strong thick gauge steel composed of square tube steel. The longer than usual handle features a rubber grip and provides mechanic with extra torque to handle heavy loads easily.
Features & Specs
- Constructed from heavy-gauge welded square tubular steel.
- Extra-long handle with rubber grip for easy rotation and maneuvering.
- Head plate locks in 8 positions and rotates 360 degrees.
- Capacity(lbs.): 1250
- Base Saize(LxW): 41-3/4 inch x 23-5/8 inch
- Overall Height: 42-3/4 inch
- Head Plate: 7-1/2 inch x 6-1/2 inch x 7/8 inch x 10-1/2 inch
- Head Plate Thickness: 7/8 inch
- Wheel Diameter: 3-1/2 inch
- G.W.(lbs.): 125
The US Navy purchased this engine stand from us for their SSC facility in San Diego, CA. If it's good enough for the US Navy, it should be good enough for your shop.
Note, This item ships by freight truck.
Omega Automotive Engine Stand 31256 Reviews
Add your review