- Features & Specs
- More Info
Do you have a low rider car, or maybe a sports car? If so, you've probably had issues trying to get a floor jack that is low enough to get under your car frame. Maybe you found a hydraulic jack that does have a low enough saddle, but you can't get the saddle to the jacking contact points on the automobile frame because the jack frame hits the vehicle frame before you can get the saddle back to the jacking spot. If you fall into this category, then consider your search over. This is the one low profile jack on the market that can handle virtually anything you can throw at it. You'll be able to gat at those hard to reach jacking points like never before. The saddle is a low 2.5" high, and the frame maintains that lowered height for a majority of the jack's length. Plus, it has Omega's popular Magic Lift lifting system. This is the one you've been waiting for.
Features & Specs
- Extra long low side frames designed for long reach under the car chassis
- Innovative design of Magic Lift offers a quick lift for professional performance
- Wide stance and low center of gravity provides optimum stability under load stress
- Universal joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Exclusive designed breather plug eliminates air in the hydraulic system, optimizing jack performance
Capacity - 2 tons
Minimum Ht. - 2.5"
Maximum Height - 20"
Handle Length - 52"
Saddle Diameter - 4 -7/8"
Frame Width - 13.75"
Frame Length - 42.25"
Weight - 123 lbs.
Omega Floor Jack Low Profile 29023B Reviews
Add your review