- Features & Specs
- More Info
There's nothing wrong with the traditional ratcheting style jack stands. Look around almost every professional automotive shop has them. But look at the finest garages out there. What are they using? Odds are, they have at least one set of high quality pin style jack stand. That's because they know that the safest, most secure construction is the locking pin style stands. Nothing beats them, and you can see that the pin going through it means it's not going anywhere, and it won't fail you. Some folks just aren't comfortable with those ratcheting style stands. If you're one of those people, then give these Fine Omega floor stands a try. Sold in pairs.
Features & Specs
- Ultra safe pin style design
- Sturdy, welded steel construction for the ultimate durability and stability
- Ultra heavy gauge steel frame means no more frame warping or distrortion.
- Capacity (per pair) - 7 tons
- Minimum Ht. - 9-3/8"
- Maximum Height - 14-1/8"
- Saddle Size - 3.5" x 2.38"
- Base Dimensions - 8.75" x 8.75"
- Weight (pair) - 25 lbs.
Omega Floor Jack Stand Pin Style 32075B Reviews
Add your review