- Features & Specs
- More Info
Omega's hydraulic cylinder system on the 41100C transmission jack is protected from internal damage thatis typically caused by technician over-pumping. It features a by-pass valve (patented) that protects the jack from damage. It also features multi-directional knobs for adjustment to assure that the load is at the optimum angle to position and mount to the vehicle. Omega knows hydraulic jacks and ASEDeals knows great manufacturers.
Features & Specs
- Strong steel wheels with fully swiveling ball bearing casters
- Bypass valve is U.S. Patented protects hydraulic cylinder from damage from over-pumping
- Multi-adjustment knobs assure that the transmission is always at the perfect position and accept the load in any way
- Load-restraining chain is a key safety component that no jack should be without
- Four casters with steel wheels allow for easy maneuvering and positioning of transmission jack
Lifting Capacity - 1000 lbs.
Min. Height - 8.5"
Max. Height - 24.75"
Handle Length - 22.5"
Saddle Base - 12-5/8" x 7-7/8"
Expanded Saddle Area Max. - 17" x 9-3/8"
Dimensions (L x W) - 31-1/8" x 15"
Weight - 106 lbs.
Omega 41100C Transmission Jack Low Profile Reviews
Add your review