- Features & Specs
- More Info
When you are servicing vehicles on jacks and stands, or on a low rise car lift, you can benefit from having a low profile transmission jack. Omega offers commercial quality hydraulic products only, and this jack is perfect for this application. Premium components like the patented by-pass valve means you will not harm the hydraulic system by over-pumping it. The multi adjustment knobs on the saddle allow for perfect alignment, so you can assure that the bolts will line up accurately. One year warranty.
Features & Specs
- Durable steel wheels with fully swiveling ball bearing casters
- U.S. Patent on built-in by-pass mechanism protects the hydraulic cylinder from over-pumping damage
- Adjustable knobs on the cradle assure that transmission is always at theproper angle for positioning
- Load-restraining chains keep the load on the saddle, where it belongs
- Four wheeled casters with ball bearing swivels allow for easy maneuvering
Lifting Capacity - 2000 lbs.
Min. Height - 7-7/8"
Max. Height - 33.5"
Handle Length - 22.5"
Saddle Base - 14-1/4" x 8"
Expanded Saddle Area Max. - 17" x 15-3/4"
Dimensions (L x W) - 39-3/8" x 19-1/8"
Weight - 198 lbs.
Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C Reviews
Add your review