- Features & Specs
- More Info
Omega's floor style transmission jack will be suitable for even the busiest tranmsmission shop. The hydraulic unit is protected with a patented by-pass device which prevents potential damage caused by over-pumping. It also features multiple knobs for adjusting the transmission saddle so your technician can make sure the transmission is always at the perfect angle to place it into position for mounting to the vehicle. Double sealed hydraulics keep the cylinder from leaking.
Features & Specs
- Durable steel wheels with fully swiveling ball bearing caster wheels to allow for mobility
- U.S. Patented by-pass mechanism is built right into the floor jack to protect hydraulic system from damage due to over pumping
- Multiple adjustment knobs make sure that transmission saddle is always at the perfect angle to position and maneuver any load
- Load-restraint chain is important for safety when lowering or raising the load
- Four caster wheels allow for easy moving and positioning of transmission jack
Lifting Capacity - 3000 lbs.
Min. Height - 7-7/8"
Max. Height - 37.25"
Handle Length - 29.5"
Saddle Base - 15-1/2" x 13-1/4"
Expanded Saddle Area Max. - 24-7/8" x 19"
Dimensions (L x W) - 46-3/4" x 25-5/8"
Weight - 364 lbs.
Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000 Reviews
Add your review