- Features & Specs
- More Info
These aren't your typical garage lifts!
The Quality Lifts brand was built on the premise that you don't have to pay top dollar for a premium quality automotive lift. As a division of the Challenger family of car lifts, they boast access to only the best engineering, the finest quality components, and the greatest network of service technicians and distributors. Most competitors could only wish they had access to these amenities. You enjoy all the benefits of a top grade manufacturer, without the high ticket price. They fabricate a wide variety of garage lifts suitable for both home garage use as well as the professional auto shop, including two post and four post lifts. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, they are centrally located to offer fast ship times to most areas of the country, as well as service technicians for installation and service if needed. Their lifts are designed and engineered by the same industry experts well known for their premium brand lifts. All models meet the strict ANSI standards for quality and safety, while many commercial models are also ALI Certified.
The Q4P07 can be bolted down or left free-standing so you can relocate it anywhere. One of the many benefits of choosing a free standing four post lift is the portability that accompanies it – you can move it around when needed. The free standing four post lift offers a convenient and reliable option for home storage and light duty commercial.
With optional rolling jacks, ramp upgrades, oil drain pan, etc., you'll be able to accommodate just about anything that comes in the garage and afford room to grow with its reasonable cost.
Depending on the type of four post car lift, its features and benefits can vary. For instance, the Q4P07 series has a unique and innovative design that allows it to be free-standing or fastened to the floor, unlike many other four post car lifts. To ensure this is the right lift for you, take a look at the features and benefits below, or contact us with any questions you might have.
Heavy-duty commercial grade design with rigid formed columns and runways for superior strength and dependability, yet light enough to move around the garage with optional caster wheel.
Built-in runway rail system accommodates optional rolling jacks, jack trays, drip trays, and storage platforms.
115v standard plug-in power unit with optional 220v version available.
Large molecular composite slider blocks for minimal wear and maximum dependability.
Power unit can be mounted on front or rear column for additional versatility in space constraining bays or garages.
Factory installed mechanical lock system meeting ANSI safety standards.
Versatile design allows it to be either Free-Standing or Bolted-to-Floor.
Large 12" x 12" column bases for additional rigidity, especially for free standing setup.
Features & Specs
- 7K Free Standing or Surface Mounted
- Storage or Light Duty Service
- 115v Plug-In or 220v Power Unit
- Manual Lock Release
- Adjustable Lock Ladders and Slack Cable System
Specifications Model: Q4P07 Lifting Capacity* 7,000 lb.
A Overall Length1 195 1/2"
B Overall Width 100 1/2"
C Inside of Columns 92 1/8"
D Length of Runways 150 1/2"
E Height of Columns 79 1/2"
F Height of Runways 5 3/4"
G Width of Runways 20"
H Width Between Runways 38" I Rise Height2 68 1/8"
Motor 1 HP/115v or 2HP/220v Voltage 115/120 Speed of Rise 120 seconds/115v or 60 seconds/220v 1 165" without approach ramps.
2 63" under runway.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Quality lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Quality Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - http://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Quality Lifts Q4P07 Four Post Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review