- Features & Specs
- More Info
Ranger spring drive hose reels have been around for decades and have held up to some of the most brutal conditions you can find in an auto shop environment. They offer a compact design, meant to save on shop space, which can be very limited as we all know. They are manufactured with durable steel and a rugged finish that will hold up when others fail. The spring mechanism is reliable and will continue to retract and perform when others have failed many years sooner. This convenient model includes 50 feet of premium quality hose that will rewind quickly and easily without incident. Ranger offers handy automotive equipment like this that can be used by professional technicians in auto shops and garages where quality matters. It is industry tested with superior components and workmanship that you don't often find in such an affordable package.
Have an industrial-strength job? Then you need an industrial-strength hose reel. Consider the Ranger RH-50PL, our most popular reel and hose combo!
Features & Specs
- Can be mounted to the floor, wall or ceiling easily
- Can be used for air or water
- Mounting base is 6" x 7" for a stable foundation
- Steel reel is powder coated to resist corrosion and wear
- Release ratchet system is reliable and has many different release points
- Guide arm can be adjusted to 9 different positions
- Dispensing arm features 4 direction, snag free rollers
- Wheel features an Anti-lock out ratchet system to prevent the reel from locking up when you have fully extended the hose
- Swivel fittings are all solid brass
- Comes with: 50' / 300 psi hose
- Fittings: 3/8"
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs. / 23 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 21" x 9" x 23" / 533 mm x 229 mm x 584 mm
Ranger Hose Reel Spring Rewind RH-50SL Reviews
Add your review