- Features & Specs
- More Info
When it's your body that's perched underneath a vehicle, you want to feel safe. That's why you'll want to get a pair of Ranger jack stands. These RJS-3T automotive jack stands are capable of supporting 6,000 lb. capacity and are built solid, with no shortcuts. Utilizing welded steel construction, along with the reliable ratchet and pin locking safety mechanism, they are all any garage needs to assure you of safety. and isn't that the most important feature of a jack stand? They will not fail and will always remain locked when supporting the load. Any automotive repair shop, or construction or fleet service facility would benefit from using these.
Need to hold something heavier? Consider the Ranger 6-Ton Heavy-Duty Jack Stands or the Ranger 6-Ton Super-Duty Jack Stands.
- Sold in set of 2
- Frame is constructed of welded steel for maximum strength
- Ratcheting safety design ensures stands will remain locked even under the heaviest loads
- Convenient handles are mounted to frame and column release
- Holding capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,721 kg
- Lowered height: 11-1/2" x 292 mm
- Maximum height: 17" / 431 mm
- Base dimensions: 7" x 7-1/2" / 178 mm x 190 mm
- Shipping weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 12" x 8" x 15" / 305 mm x 203 mm x 381 mm
Ranger Jack Stands Heavy Duty 3-Ton Capacity RJS-3T Reviews
Add your review