- Features & Specs
- More Info
Ranger RP-20FC Oil Filter Crusher functions best when mounted on top of this handy work stand. It's manufactured with durable steel and can accomodate standard size barrels or containers underneath ranging from five to 55 gallon drums, even when the drum is placed on top of dollies. Yet, it occupies relatively little valuable garage floor space. Just slide your drum underneath thetable / stand, and then begin the process of crushing your oil filters. Gravity will do the rest. The waste oil will drain out through the downspout tube, and into the container. This stand is suitable for both the RP-20FC oil filter crusher, as well as the Ranger RP-6KC 3 ton paint can crusher.
- Rugged metal construction holds in excess of 230 lbs.
- Designed especially for the Ranger RP-20FC Oil Filter Crusher
- Area beneath stand accommodates 5 – 55 gallon storage tanks or trashcans
- Safely and efficiently keeps storage barrels out of the way
- Easy to setup
- Overall height: 42" / 1067 mm
- Overall width: 27-3/4" / 705 mm
- Overall depth: 17-3/4" / 451 mm
- Unit weight: 72 lbs. / 33 kg
Ranger Oil Filter Crusher Workstand RP-20FCS Reviews
Add your review